Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Holy Brow lily lolo review

I've spoken before about how it's hard to find things to define my eyebrows, without looking like a child has drawn them on with a, brown or orange crayon.

I know it's kind of fashionable at the moment to have a kind of wet look to the brows, but I much prefer the natural Cara delivigne look.

Having stumbled across a lily lolo bronzed shimmer brick, and loved it. When I got an email about the brow kit and saw the shade, light, I had to try it!

So the brow powder is on the right, and then the wax to set it is on the left. It's a real diddy little kit, but there seems to be a lot of product in there. I tend to apply the wax with my finger over the top, once I have filled them in 

I also opted for what they recommend to apply it, which has an angled brush on one end and a spooley on the other for taming your brows.


At first I really wasn't sure about the angled brush, as it's not soft at all. I really didn't like it at first, and tried a different brush, and then went back to it.

I quickly realised that the harder brush is so much better for picking up the powder, and filling in your brows, Duh !

This is a great shade for me and I'm really impressed with this product I can see me going back to it again and again 


Brows before using kit, 
Brows after using kit

 




Have a look at their website, they're a British company with some great high quality products in my opinion :D
www.lilylolo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment