Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 August 2014

July favourites

July has been a very busy month, but had to share these awesome products

1. Bourjois rouge edition velvet, in ole flamingo
 
I love red lipstick, but decided to try something new, and having bought a couple of tops in this exact colour, I thought I'd try it!

Really love the way it looks it doesn't smudge  but occasionally there's a little transfer. Love this especially  with all the bright colours that are in fashion.

It's a real Fuschia pink so it's either go hard or go home when it comes to this shade!


2. Elf pallete Little Black Beauty book : Warm edition
Elf which is an American brand which stands for Eyes Lips Face has finally come to the U.K
I was unsure about the quality of the eyeshadows at first but litterally you get your money's worth for sure. Lots of varieties of colour to create really different looks! And it's pretty inexpensive, and is the perfect size to put in your make-up bag! As you can see..mine is well loved!
 
 
  3. Maybeline black shock gel liner. Ermagerd now I consider myself quite nifty with your standard liquid eyeliner. And gel liner that you use a little brush and a pot. But this THIS is exactly what it says on the tin, a gel liner pen. Long lasting creamy formula absolutely love it I've no idea if it's as good as the new benefit one, which is also a gel liner pen. I personally won't be bothering trying the benefit one as it's so expensive and I love this,  been using it every day! 
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy dream. I haven't bought a new perfume in a while and love the freshness of this scent it's a bit of an expensive treat to myself but really love it and will definitely be keeping the bottle it's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment