Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 October 2014

Yves rocher brand focus


Having spent some time in Brussels recently, I was really looking for good quality brands I don't normally see.

So I stumbled into yves rocher, items  I bought in store were a rose gold water proof eyeliner, and a mascara that was on offer.


I was really impressed with both products,  but what I was really drawn to being a florist, is the botanical back story and sourcing of products, which you can find on there website herehttp://www.yves-rocher.co.uk/control/com/uk/our_story/yves_rocher__1959/once_upon_a_time/

In short they source allot of there elements from a botanical garden which I just love..!
Upon further investigation you can also buy from there uk website ..hooray, so I bought their 4 in 1 blemish balm, as although I love my la Roche posay effaclar duo, they have hitched the price of it up, so, I was looking for something to fill this void.
What's really great also, is you get a free gift I got a full size perfume, and also when ordering online you get a choice of three different samples to choose!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment